Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I present to you.... Princess Benton

 

Yes, Benton is wearing a tiara, not just any tiara, but a leopard print one with fluffy stuff. My cute little niece was getting us ready for Halloween on Sunday night and decided Benton needed a crown, best part was, Benton was too distracted by the D-backs game he didn't seem to mind his newly adorned accessory one bit. And he gladly posed and smiled for the camera when Katie came down stairs with a camera to capture Benton's royal stint. Doesn't he look adorable? Yep! That's why I married him!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

so, I've tried over and over to change my text color to something easier to read and it wont let me!! Any suggestions??

Swirls of Happy said...

I love it!!! So cute :) You guys are an adorable couple, and I keep saying it, but I love the name Benton! I Like your new Background...very cute!

Brooklyn said...

Ha! Gotta love a guy who can wear glitter, and a crown! Love your wreath too!

April and Cameron said...

sooooo...PLEASE show me how to change the blog backgrous - i am inept. :(

Charla said...

I always thought he was pretty. Hee hee. Don't forget Sunday Dinner if you can make it.

Brimhall Family said...

Must Bust Plus Brittany you are funny! Have you finished New Moon yet I have so many questions for you. Next week will be great! That's a good look for Benton. Abby has some really cute ones if he wants more.

Paynes said...

That's really nice Benton - for some reason you wearing a princess crown brings back old memories. Weird. You guys look great - we'll have to hang out one of these times we're in Gilbert. Let's plan a snowboarding trip!

Mike and Ashley Payne