
Hi. So, I'm sure many of you know the Twilight series books by Stephanie Meyer, if you don't, I highly suggest picking one up, especially if you're a girl, Bubba has read the first two, he liked them, but said there's not enough blood and guts for his taste, really it's a chick flick in book form, they are fabulous! Now, when you do read them, and if you are prone to have insane and crazy dreams every single night, like me, then I caution you to stop when you think it's getting a little too tense or scary at least 3 hours before bedtime, and reading something less suspensful, like the BoM or the Ensign instead, otherwise you might turn into Bella and have what's going on in the book happen to you, and then be scared to move after your husband goes to school the next morning. I'd tell you exactly the part I'm talking about, but I don't want to spoil anything for those that have not yet read them. Oh-they're really not scary at all, just a little suspense, although, Stacy read this same part a night Johnny was out of town, and she didn't sleep all night. So just make sure your husband is close by. Now, Go to your library and get Twilight! Happy Reading!
P.S. Sorry the pic is so fuzzy








5 comments:
Oh boy, I love a good book but I have realized that I'm a total chicken when it comes to scary things. How and why did we ever go to all those scary movies in highschool? We were silly. Did Anna have her baby yet?
P.S. - I totally have that same beanie you are wearing! goooooo hollister!
hey! cool... i want to read it!
you seriously need to help me fix my blog page. see ya thursday! im excited!! woo hoo!!
Brittany I Love these books! So are you a Jacob or Edward fan? I'm all about Edward super hot! What book are you on Because I need to talk to you about this!
Brittany I Love these books! So are you a Jacob or Edward fan? I'm all about Edward super hot! What book are you on Because I need to talk to you about this!
Post a Comment