8 years ago
Friday, August 3, 2007
Mystery Lamp
So here is a nice snap shot of our entry way. Don't mind the couch in the middle of it. We got that from my wonderful V.T. and we're still deciding where to put it. But, direct your attention to the lamp next to the window. Exactly one week ago tomorrow, I found this lamp sitting on our doorstep. I wasn't sure what to think, but it is a rather nice lamp, and we were about to leave to Mexico, so I did the only sane thing I could do, I brought it inside for it's own protection. We have No idea where or who it came from. But, if no one comes along asking for it back, I suppose we'll just put it to good use. Funny how these things happen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
britt- that lamp thing is absolutely hilarious. From the little glimpse I got of your living room, it was so cute, I would love to see your place!
Post a Comment