I took some family pictures of my sister Stacy's family two years ago. They actually turned out pretty darn well considering I didn't have a dslr then and a clue what I was doing. So we thought we'd give it another go this year. I have a better camera and they have since had another baby, but we thought what the heck? And we figured we'd have Stacy snap a new of us while we were there. I hadn't planned on doing any family pictures this year being 8 months preg and all. Anyway, it was pretty funny. NONE of the kids would cooperate, at least not at the same time. I think/hope we got a few for Stacy and Johnny that will work- after a little editing. But man, my kids were so done before we even started shooting. Here are some of the results. Pretty funny. We ended up not using these for our cards, and went with a family shot on Huntington Beach from Labor Day weekend. :)Better luck next year- and perhaps a morning photo shoot.
I personally think this was our best shot. (above) at least we're all consistent :-)
8 years ago









1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mendaftarkan-hak-cipta-nama-dan-logo-usaha
Post a Comment