Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Sad

I LOVE these girls!!!

I didn't think I'd ever be really, really sad to leave a calling. I guess I hadn't yet had a calling I truly loved. I was called to serve as a Mia Maid adviser in December. I was asked to switch to beehives last week. It took every ounce of me to say yes. We have over 20 mia maids on our ward. They are all Amazing! They are all friends. We have so much fun! The 5 of us over mia maids got a long so well. It was perfect. I really felt I was meant to be there. I still do.
I went to Beehives tonight. It was very different. I have a bad attitude. I miss my mia maids!!! I may have even shed a tear. This is really hard for me....

2 comments:

Tiffany Hatch said...

Weird. I am in your ward and only like 2 of those girls look familiar.

akdoxey said...

20 Miamaids!!!!!! That is incredible! I am the miamaids advisor right now, we've had one girl show up the last two Sunday's. There's a total of three "active" if you count coming twice a month active. Tell those girls they are LUCKY!