Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Snip Snip

It was more like buzz buzz, actually. Crewford was sporting some lovely locks, a little too lovely. They needed to go. So a few weeks ago, I grabbed my clippers, through him in the booster chair and went at it. Crew loved it. He didn't cry, scream or even wiggle!! If only every child client were that good. Hopefully he'll be that cooperative for all his future hair cuts. A mother can wish. The finished result was a handsome, much more grown-up looking boy. I could've done with out the grown-up looking, I love my little "baby", but he is pretty handsome.

Before: I could've put it in a pony tail. I chose not to. I think he'll thank me one day.

Oh that face. It says, "Really? you HAD to take pictures of this?"
All done! I buzzed the top and got rid of the few 3 in long hairs he had. Now he can sport some gel and spiking without looking weird.




2 comments:

Tiffany Hatch said...

Who took those pictures? They did a wonderful job.

William and Marianne said...

Wish Elyse needed a hair cut, but you need hair for that ;)