Thursday, May 5, 2011

Corny



I'm not certain, but I think Crew might like corn on the cob. Even if it is Mexican style and slathered in mayo, greek yogurt, lime, chili powder, and Parmesan cheese. He chowed down on that thing for a solid 45 min, and never once let it out of his grasp.

Why would we eat Mexican corn-on-the-cob, Elote, you ask? Because Cinco de Mayo is a big deal in this house. Maybe because it takes me back to my childhood and countless trips to Mexico, or maybe it's just an excuse to eat a lot of my very favorite foods.
Some of which included: breakfast burritos, orejas, horchata, homemade guac and pico, and my most favoritest, tacos. Real tacos. grilled carne asada, chicken, cabbage, cilantro and onions, and lime juice, washed down with Sangria Senorial.
Anyway........ I really like Cinco de Mayo....and Mexican food.....and that my baby does too.
And yes, I actually took a picture of my food.

HAPPY CINCO de MAYO!!!!



No comments: