Ironically, I ate 98% of them, because Benton "doesn't really like sugar cookies" too bad for him, and my waist. Let's just say my love handles have even more to offer now. I got the idea from howdoesshe.com. (awesome website btw) These were so much fun to make, my sister's, cousin and I made a day of it. Even my mom got in on it! I was certain she was going to think she had raised some evil harlots, but nope. She jumped right in. We all surprised our sweeties with a plate of matching lingerie sets. I made Benton pick out his favorite. I think he felt weird. It was fun.
we had a few lumpy and bumpy hearts but we didn't want them to be left out, so we made some "saggy bottoms". Sexy.
Benton opening his gift. We made Crew cover his eyes. well, not really, but if were older....
Don't they make a super cute gift? I gave them to my visiting teachee. haha j/k! only sorta, I do VT her, but she is my very good friend. My other girl got traditionally decorated cookies.So, you can judge, good wife, or borderline evil, either way, I liked them.








5 comments:
I'm in LOVE. Those are awesome, so funny. Like perfect bridal shower treat . . . wish I knew someone who was getting hitched!
Your evil! I can't believe you gave those tovyour VT. What kind of example is that?
I think they are adorable.
You're not evil just as long as you're not ruining everybody's lives and keeping them all to yourself. Maybe something redemptive you could do for your soul is to send me some. Chris wouldn't think it's weird at all for you to mail me some lingerie cookies. haha.
That is hilarious. I love it!
LOVE them. Totally stealing those for use in the future!
Post a Comment