Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who does He Look Like?

Benton and I can't figure out who Crew looks like. He looks nothing either one of us, in our opinion. What do you think? Although, this baby pic of Benton is starting to change my mind.





Now let's play Who's who. 2 are of Macey and 2 are of Crew, can you guess who is who??




5 comments:

Tiffany Hatch said...

Macey is the 1st and the last. Crew is in the middle?

William and Marianne said...

i think he looks robinson, with your nose and a little look of cotters in his forehead! :)

William and Marianne said...

macey still looks like benton to me :) lol

April said...

i DEF think he looks like Macey. they have different mouths. and i agree with Mar - Robinson nose all the way. he and macey looks similar in the eyes. he does look like benton to me in that newborn picture, though.

Junior and Marissa said...

Okay, I may be a little dumb but can't tell for sure which baby is you and Benton. I'm thinkin that 1st pic is of you right? If so there's no doubt that Macey is your twin, if that's Benton, then they look a lot alike. Crew looks a lot like the who I'm thinkin is Benton but can definitely see a lot of Macey in him. As for the pics I'm guessing the 1st and 3rd are Macey and the 2nd and last on Crew.