Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Really Cute, I know



I had this little beauty custom made and got to pick it up today! I LOVE it! This baby is going to be riding in style. If anyone from here is interested in having one made, this girl does awesome work, and is the BEST deal around when it comes to infant-seat covers. She only charges $40!! I did a LOT of shopping around and that price is unheard of. Let me know, I will give you her info.
Now if only this baby would decide he's ready to be born so he can try it out.....

2 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

You are not kidding! That is a great price. I'm not expecting a baby but I'd still love her info. You can fb message it to me or johnnajayne@gmail.com

mistielin said...

that's so cute and an awesome price! My sis in law has been looking for one. Can you please email me the contact info? Thanks!

mistielin@gmail.com