
I love this time of year, but at the same time I hate it. Ever since Christmas, or maybe even Thanksgiving, it seems there's something going on almost everyday that requires some sweet confection of sorts, and me, being the lover of sugar I am, can't ever seem to stay away. WHY? I know how awful it is for me, and I normally try to stay away from bad-for-me foods, but I seem to have lost all control. I do love myself some sugar cookies, but they don't love me back. Not that I don't enjoy celebrating birthdays, going out with friends, Valentine's and the like, it's just all the calories that come with them. Who started all this sugary madness? Maybe we should start celebrating with carrot sticks or something. I'd like to blame my problem on pregnancy, but we all know that's a bunch of bull. Does anyone else have this problem? Let me know, I'll be down stairs with my soon-to-be new best friend elliptical machine, aspiring to some day look like the girl in the picture.








3 comments:
hey where did you get that pic of me on the eliptical? I WISH!
You are crazy because yu do look like the girl in the picture. Only you have bigger boobs.
I hear ya! I blame Grandma, if she hadn't started out as such a great cook and giving us all of her yummy goodness, we wouldn't know any better. We'd all be eating salad and quinoa all day. But instead our flavor palates have been spoiled, we know the heaven that comes in a little white box entitled "See's" We can't live without homeade white rolls, oatmeal cookies, boysenberry pie tarts, or popcorn balls.
Thanks to Grandma we are forever enslaved by our tastebuds.
How the heck did she stay so skinny all her life?
Post a Comment