Monday, August 31, 2009

Messy Messy

So much for hoping Macey would be one of those kids who doesn't like getting dirty.....






She has also figured out how to unroll the T.P. She had fun, and it made for some cute pics. Here's to toddlerhood.


this is macey's favorite toy as of late...whatever keeps her smiling....

10 comments:

cluffgirl said...

haha, she is just like Ayden! He is the messiest eater, I dread having to get him out of the highchair to clean up his gigantic mess! And just wait until she figures out to put the toilet paper IN the toilet. I'm constantly having to pull out huge wads of toilet paper from the toilet:)

Lindsey said...

So cute! Those eyes! They are killing me.

And unrolling TP is fun. I still do it.

Johnna Jayne said...

Awe! It's hard to believe that tiny/cute little girl could already be getting into trouble.

April and Cameron said...

oh, so you weren't kdding about the tampons...hmmm...tampons and t.p. for macey's birthday gift!

Cec said...

I love that she is so easily entertained with inexpensive toys. She is adorable by the way.

Robin said...

So funny, and yet not so funny. I totally relate. I'm growing weary of Liberty pulling out every piece of make-up from the drawer and throwing it on the ground EVERY time we go into the bathroom. Ugh! Oh well, they are still too cute. So I'm waiting to do Macy's 1 year photo's. Give me a call and let me know if you have any ideas. It's gonna be fun!

Hill Family said...

Hahahaha- that's right whatever keeps them happy!

William and Marianne said...

unrolling the toilet paper has got to be a blast =)

Candi said...

Love the tampon in her hand! Ha ha

Yeah, kids not getting dirty, never meant one that didn't like it!

Copple's said...

Love the pics? So is Benton with GoDaddy now? Matt has been with them for the last five+ years. Does he work at the gilbert office on Country club?