Friday, May 15, 2009

Some advice, please


For Mother's Day, among many wonderful and very much appreciated things, Benton gave me money to buy a new Nice pair of jeans, I guess he caught on to my constant complaining of how none of my jeans fit right, and the 2 pair that fit the best are 7 years old.
Now, I'm the type of person who has a hard time spending a lot of money on any one thing. I usually go for $25 jeans at aeropostal or clearance at gap, etc. I'm a little lost on where to find a nice, cute well-fitting pair of jeans that wont cost me a fortune! I went to Buckle and found some AWESOME jeans, but I'm so not willing to drop $150 bones for them. So any advice on where to find my new Mother's Day jeans???

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think nordstrom or Barney's has cheap stuff. Just kidding I only shop at forever 21 and sale racks at Macy's, so I wouldn't be much help.

morgan larsen said...

Your best bet is probably to go to nordstrom rack. Jean's are the one clothes item I spend money on because I swear that the more expensive brands fit better and last longer. Even lindsay (poor broke medical student) just shelled out $180 for a new pair of citizens, because seriously, they are better than other brands! But the rack gets the expensive brands from the regular nordstrom stores and sells them for around $100 and it's definitely worth it. Try 7's, citizens, hudsons or joes! (I love jeans, can you tell?)

April and Cameron said...

i feel your pain with the cost of good jeans. but i totally agree with morgan! the more expensive brands do tend to fit better. check the "rack," but i would also check express. i bought a pair from there about 2 years ago and they are my FAVORTIE jeans. i think i spent 90 for them. they also have short, regular, and tall sizes. happy jean shopping.

Brittany said...

My sister-in-law's sister has a website selling designer jeans at half the cost. I got a pair of 7's for Christmas that I love. She lives in Mesa, so you could even go to her house to try them all out--she has 5-6 brands.

Her site is:www.vintageblissboutique.com

Johnna Jayne said...

Nordstrom Rack sells Lucky Jeans for cheap.

William and Marianne said...

i have NO clue =( i shop at ross! sad.... $150 is dumb... you gotta find something good cheaper! i know it exists somewhere!!!!

Mike and Alecia said...

I would definitely go to Name Brand Exchange. That is where I have bought a couple pairs of Citizens which are my favorite jeans in the world. The pair I have right now are like 4 years old but I still love them. But yah go there you can get a screaming deal. We are talking 50 bucks for $130 pair of jeans.

Melissa said...

Hey! I found you off of Alecia's blog. Funny post because I just decided like a month ago that I wanted a really good pair of jeans too. I went to a place by ASU called Sunset clothing exchange and got a pair of rock and republic jeans for $40.(Retail at least $150) THey are in really good shape. Prior to that I went to Nordstrom Rack and Last Chance, but the "high end" jeans were still $80+ dollars. SO I agree with Alecia...if you don't mind second hand go to name brand or some place like that. Good luck!