I don't know what it is, but being a mom makes me wanna be crafty, and lucky for me I am surrounded by crafty people that actually have talent and are willing to teach me. These are my latest products of my newly found craftiness. There will for sure be many more to come, they are so fun and pretty simple to make. I hope Macey likes them, because she's wearing them anyway, I think they look adorable on her.
8 years ago








10 comments:
you are so crafty!
Holy Cow Brit! Those are so dang cute. I swear I need to move by some crafty people so I can learn such talents!
Oh wow!!! Those are awesome. Good job. I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and it is HARD to learn. I can really admire the talent it took to make those.
Those are so cute!
I love those skirts. So cute...maybe someday I can come up with something like that (or not).
By the way, I am in serious need of a hair coloring and cut (same goes for little Miss M as well). Any hair days in my area in the near future? Please, pretty please :)
wow! you are too good! those are the cutest darned things!
Jeddy is - points! We need to get together, I need some pointers. Your skirts are toooo cute! Way to go Bertha!
the blue one is cute =) where did you learn to make them?
ok I want to make one! SO CUTE!
I'm very impressed! I wish I had some sewing skills!
Post a Comment