Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lake Trip



If you know me at all you know that one of my absolute favorite things is to be at the lake and wakeboard. So when my Aunt and Uncle invited my Mom and I to go on Monday afternoon I jumped at the chance, even knowing I could only watch people wakeboard, just being at the lake sounded like heaven.

It was a GREAT time with good company and a "nice boat with sweet seats". The water was perfect, we had a little dinner picnic on the boat and we even spotted a bald eagle! My belly and I had a wonderful time, as long as I sat at the back of the boat where it was nice and smooth.


It all seemed so perfect except for one thing, when we first got to the lake I hit my foot on the pylon while climbing in the boat. It hurt but I didn't think much of it till a few hours later when it was really bugging me and I couldn't walk on it/put weight on it without a nice surge of pain shooting through it. Then Mom got a piece of glass stuck in her foot getting off the boat and couldn't walk very well either. We made quite the pair. I was very much a gimp for a good 24 hours, but today I'm mostly healed!

All in all it was a perfect day and I'd do it all over again! I just hope the water is still warm enough come fall so I can actually wakeboard.

6 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

I'm glad your foot is feeling better. Your blog is so cute! You'll have to check ours at ctpaxman.blogspot.com

Brimhall Family said...

You are going to be such a cute wakeboarding Mom! I love the belly. Where did you find you're cute swim suit. That's a find!

William and Marianne said...

hope your foot is ok! by the way... pi look so cute in a swimsuit! glad you had fun!! =)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday. Saw on Facebook.

Candi said...

I love the Lake and wish I could be out there too.

Brimhall Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!