Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tag, I'm it!!

OK, here are my 6 things, hopefully you all learn something new today.

1.
I love big dogs, but I am deathly afraid of any sized dog when I believe they are chasing me. One time I left Amber in the dust as I SPRINTED around my entire house to go in the back door, only to find a confused Amber and the neighbor's well-trained dog standing in the same spot it was when I felt threatened.

2. I have a dent in my forehead. We tell people it's from when I was 2 and crossing the boardwalk in San Diego and was hit by a bike, but that's probably not true. I'm pretty sure it's just a oddly placed dimple.

3. I'm 99.9% sure I have NEVER bought an article of clothing at full price, I just can't do it! And if I did, I guarantee I returned it after the guilt set it. I am a bargain hunting Queen, (Thanks to my frugal mother) and rest assured, the hunting is usually quite successful.

4. I have an amazing memory, if I may say so. My bro Matt and I both got it. I remember the littlest and weirdest details, it makes trips down memory lane a little more enjoyable. :o)

5. When I was 5 I wanted to, and truly believed I could be a horse when I grew up, I have since then gone another direction with my career choice.

6. I learned to drive stick shift at the ripe-old age of 11. Before I was legal, I would drive around the neighborhood in "Rusty", my 1980 Datsun 210, and I've never been so nervous as when that cop pulled behind me and turned on his lights and sirens, turned out he just wanted to pass me. Whewww!!!

I now Tag Marianne, April, Charla, and Kelly Nelson

5 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Brittany!
It is Trina from way back when, when we used to go to High School! How are you? I liked reading about you and rusty! I remember riding in Rusty a few times!

akdoxey said...

I never knew about the dent in your forehead...what kind of friend am I? Didn't we buy those AF pants full price? If so, they were worth it since they lasted about 6 years. I'll think of more.

Bert and Benton said...

No, they were on sale, but at AF, it's never a big sale, down to $40 from like $60. I loved those, but mine got stolen. Who steals jeans?

Brimhall Family said...

Too funny! You would have been such a good horse!

Junior and Marissa said...

Britt, don't let your dreams die, with a little hard work and proper training you could still make it to the coveted postion of being a horse!
Hey, I love the music on your site, what is it?