Hi, sorry it's a little late, but I just got the pictures downloaded and I made a digital scrapbook!! So if you have a sec check it out, it's short. We had a great Halloween! After driving around to 5 different stores trying to find a pumpkin, we did finally, thanks Mom, we went to a sweet party. Mar and Billy threw a fantastic party complete with strobe light, dragon blood, bat droppings, jack-o-laterns, and caramel apples. Everyone came decked out in amazing costumes, all homemade, even the "elves". It was a great night! We're just glad it happened to be our day off! HaPpY hALLoWEeN!
![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard |









9 comments:
aaaawwwww. thanks! im glad you thought it was a fantastic party!!! you were SOOOOOOO much help... thank you thank you!!! nice new blog by the way! very colorful! i love it!! and hey! you forgot your $7. you a bad girl.... ill slip it in your purse on of these days! :) night!!
Cute "scrapbook". You girls are soo talented. We loved your costumes.
Very cute pics!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture on your header...you guys are so cute!!!! Looks like you had a great Halloween :)
Hey who won the pumpkin contest?
love the pics!! you guys are great as harry and dumbledore. and i love that the website looks halloweeny too
Oh. I like your new picture. Such a darling couple.... What's not to love about the youngest? See you tomorrow.
I love your profile picture!! It's SOOOOOO cute!! :)
Hey Brittany! I am so sorry that it has taken me forever to respond to your comment on our blog from a LONG time ago! You and your husband look adorable. I love your cute hair. It seems like its different in every picture and it looks so good no matter what you do to it. =) Anyway, maybe you've already gotten in touch with her, but Tara (Phelps') email is: huishfamily@gmail.com. I hope this helps!
-Laura
So did you know about the Dumbledore being gay before deciding on your costume? Kind of funny...but I love it. I definitely get jealous that I'm not around my friends to go out and party with...you'll be here soon!
Post a Comment