Friday, November 30, 2007

2 Posts for the price of 1 - #2: Back to the beginning


Thanksgiving weekend we got lucky because Benton got off work early on Friday and so we actually got to go on a date on a Friday, this is very rare for us. We went to dinner, macaroni grill, mmm mmm mmm. Then we were supposed to go goofy golfing or something, but I was FREEZING, so instead we went to Temple lights, I know it doesn't make sense, still outside and still cold, but we stopped by QT on the way and got some of their amazing hot chocolate.
QT has a bit of sentimental value to us because the first night we ever hung out we went there to get drinks, romatic eh? don't worry it wasn't a date at all. But we hung out in the parking lot talking for about 3 hours, I guess we just couldn't get enough of eachother, I mean, we are both really cool. ;o). So yeah, it all started at QT, it not only serves as the best gas station, but also a pretty sweet match maker. Benton was so good to let me be a girl and take a picture in front of a gas station, thanks Love!! Oh, and the temple lights were amazing as usual. I had a very funny experience in the ladies room there, Anna, I think you would really appreciate it!

4 comments:

April and Cameron said...

QT has the best drink fountain in the big-bad world! ah...tender!

cluffgirl said...

I LOVE gas station hot chocolate, not all watered down! SO good! Im so jealous of your date! Sounds so fun! Maybe I can talk Brian into going to see the christmas lights, I didn't even think about them being up! Hope you guys had a fun time!

Brimhall Family said...

I want to hear what happened. You guys have cute dates. Mmmm Hot chocolate I need a QT stop. Don't we all have good memories from there? Have you ever tried to get Benton to stay up and talk to you for 3 hours again. I try to get Jeddy to do it and he doesn't like it. I have so much good stuff to say what's his problem?

William and Marianne said...

yeah! i friday night together.... rare indeed!