Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Newlywed Life


So, I finally made a blog! I just hope my life is intersting enough to put stuff on here. Benton and I are doing great! We just hit our 9 month anniversary! We're keeping nice and busy working and Benton with school and work. I graduated beauty school in May and started working at Regis Salon right after. I am loving it! It's also made it possible for Benton and me to actually see each other during the week! Benton is still working at 2Wire and is doing well, they' ve been a wonderful company to work for, except for the late hours. I am really looking forward to end that! Benton starts at ASU East in the fall in the computer systems program.
We've had a good summer, we just got back from Rocky Point, I had to pay hommage, I LOVE that place. Except for the extreme humidity and the one sleepless night without AC in our room, it was awesome! We've also become regulars at the movie theater this summer with all the blockbusters coming out, most importantly Harry Potter and the Simpson's movie. I'm reading the last book, and i'm proud to say Benton is listening to book 6!
WEll, that's about it. Sorry if we're boring. But I'm excited about this blog thing.. THanks Amber!

No comments: